Sunday, September 17, 2017

1: Introduction

My name is Katherine Gallagher and I'm a junior transfer to Westfield State University this year. I'm originally from Albany, New York but have been living and going to school for the last few years in the Black Hills of South Dakota.


















I love to shoot and develop my own black and white film. Being in the Black Hills provided me with spectacular scenery and wild life as well as the school Rodeo team that I photographed at weekly events.





Living in Lakota Indian country only furthered my passion for American Indian culture and I am currently working towards a degree in American Indian Studies. My time in the Black Hills provided me with first hand experience on and off the reservation at what life for modern American Indians is like.

↬↬↬↬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Podcast Comm Tech

Download this episode (right click and save)